[Vtigercrm-developers] Managing Instalments on Quotes/Invoices/Sales Order

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Sat May 2 17:27:42 GMT 2015

Hello All,

I want to start very simple.

Maybe create a simple module called Instalments with the id of the record,
the name of the instalments and the percentage to apply

After that I would like it to be related to quotes/sales order and Invoice
so that when I transform a quote in sales order I keep the Instalments
chosen on the quote....

And to be honest I have been playing with vtiger for only a few weeks and I
am not much a dev.

Christophe Humbert