[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding a contact relationship on lineItem on Quote/SalesOrder/Invoice

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Sat May 2 17:23:24 GMT 2015

Hello,

Please pardon my maybe stupid question but I would like to be able on each
line item to select a contact (limited to the organization/account already
chosen) (and as a bonus also to filter out contact already added/chosen on
a previous line item)

I suppose I will need to alter the following table and add my new field
(ideally just the id of the contact) to it:
vtiger_field
and
vtiger_inventoryproductrel
of type 'Relation' and how do I make the relationship with Contacts in
many-one relationship (each lineitem could have only one Contact but
contacts could have many links to line item) and how do I make sur the
contacts are related to the quote

the following files I need to  modified I imagine in
layouts/vlayout/modules/Inventory/

include\language\en_us.lang.php - holds new labels for new fields+ any
langage file

Thanks in advance for any tip

Christophe Humbert