[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal ondemand version

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Mar 30 13:48:41 GMT 2015

We are still refining the APIs (REST) that the new portal is based of. We
will release these new APIs to open source by the end of this year. We hope
that these APIs will enable developers to create custom designed portals
easily.The new portal released to On Demand is dependent on some upcoming
features which exclusive to On Demand, and hence will not be released to
open source.

Regards,
Sreenivas