[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.2 incoming call popup

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Fri Mar 27 05:22:59 GMT 2015

Hi guys

We are using elastix/freepbx and I am just looking at setting up the
incoming call popups.

Outgoing is working fine.

I have defined the following context:
> [from-pstn-custom]
> exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)
However all of our incoming calls show as coming from our own number.

I am sure this will be something basic, can someone tell me what I've
done wrong?

Also wanted to mention that the logged calls if not answered, show the
wrong time in the CRM (likely UTC by the looks of things but I did not
check this).

Thank you

--
Richard Hills