[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace small issues

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 24 14:32:02 GMT 2015

I glad to see more inputs. To make it easy to track the ideas and feedback
added trac issue #8522 <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8522>.
Would it be possible to keep it updated?

@Patrick,
The thoughts are good. The data-points is spread since user would grab
information
from Extension Store (CRM) as well as Marketplace website.

*-Ability to deliver updates to existing clients.*
Can you share more details on this?

Regards,
Prasad

--