[Vtigercrm-developers] Advanced filter conditions with 2 custom fields (Date and Time fields) ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:30:28 GMT 2015

Hi All,

I'm using VT6.1.
"Between" operator is available on advanced filters for time fields, however
I do not see how to use it.

Let's say I have 2 custom fields on my module :
- a custom date field (not datetime)
- a custom time field

Using a custom advanced filter based on these 2 fields, I want to display
all entities between
2015-03-01 (my date field) 05:00:00 (my time field)
and
2015-03-31 (my date field) 20:00:00 (my time field)

Using "between" comparator works for only for date field but not for a
combination of a date + a time fields.

Any idea ?