[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.2 PBXManager call status + call pop-up spam

MartinG Gutowski.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:21:35 GMT 2015

Just an update:

before moving on to other projects or trying another software, i kicked
FreePBX+Asterisk off the server and installed the FreePBX-Distro with
Asterisk 11 in a VM. Then moved the connector to the VM and changed the
settings.

And finally pretty much everything seems to work.
Later I build another vtiger VM + FreePBX VM setup with a freePBX-Distro
with Asterisk 13 and I got the same error as I got in the post above. So it
seems like asterisk 12+ does not work for me.

Only problem I spotted left to fix now, is that my connector/vtiger does not
seem write the end time of my calls in the DB - so I got no end times or
call durations in my PBXManager.

If anyone already knows the cause for this, I would be grateful for a tip.