[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar events missing in firefox browser

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:51:06 GMT 2015

The events are getting displayed when calendar hour format is 24 hour. So I
doubt the issue is with converting to 24 hour format.

So the function  getDisplayTimeDifferenceValue in calendar/uitypes/TIme.php
or
formatDateTimeIntoDayString in /modules/Vtiger/helpers/Util.php is making
that error.

Regards,
Lajeesh