[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned_to field empty after transfer ownership

johnnyrockets johnb at newsreview.com
Thu Mar 5 23:18:47 GMT 2015

Hi all,

This is a possible bug in Vtiger that occurs when you transfer ownership
from one user to another.  I would be interested to know if others can
duplicate this.  I am using Vtiger 6.2 on a Debian Wheezy server running
Apache/2.2.22.

Here are the steps to duplicate this issue:
  - Choose an organization
  - Use the More dropdown to "Transfer Ownership" to another user
     * Select Related Modules = Contacts
  - Click Save
  - Notice that the Assigned to field still contains the original user and
hasn't changed.
  - Now, Add an activity without leaving the page
  - Refresh the page

The Assigned To field is now blank.  If you weren't logged in as an admin
user, then a Permission Denied error would have been raised when adding the
activity.

Thanks,
John Biz