[Vtigercrm-developers] Unable to click into the Popup list

Rebecca Stanek rlstanek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:57:39 GMT 2015

Yes, that feature is working correctly. What I am referencing is when a
user hovers over a related field in a list-view, the box that pops up
displaying the Contact information in the vertical box. If you try to click
into that popup box the box disappears.

Use Case
In Project Module a record has in the Related to field a Contact.

If a user is working in the Project module and wants to quickly email the
Contact they would have to click on the related tab Contacts and then click
on the email. Ideally user wants to be in the Project list-view looking at
all of their projects and be able to send an email from the list-view and
not have to go into the actual project Summary or Detail view and then into
the related tab. It would save the user time to be able to just email from
Project list-view by either having the "More" button offer email there or
by hovering over the Related To column in the list view and being able to
click on the popup.

I don't want to just add a custom email field to Projects since the
Contact's email already exists in the Contacts module.

Hope that clairifies the issue/need.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Rebecca