[Vtigercrm-developers] Duplicate Summary tab in Related List

Rebecca Stanek rlstanek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:46:17 GMT 2015

Previously we had had the Projects module inactive and removed from
displaying in the Module Manager. After adding the Projects Module back by
adjusting the:

modules/Vtiger/models/Menu.php
modules/Settings/ModuleManager/models/Module.php

and activiating the module in Module Manger in the UI Projects is active
again, however in the related tabs the Summary tab is duplicated. If I
click on either of the Summary tabs the page doesn't display date. If I
refresh the page then data appears as normal.

I've checked the table relatedlists and I do not find a duplicate for
projects.

What steps should I take to solve this?

Thank you!

Best regards,