[Vtigercrm-developers] Piece of Advice

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:02:20 GMT 2015

I recommend converting leads after one has substantial contact. Not after
closing a deal.  In my book one should Not have hundreds or thousands of
leads that are untouched.

Once converted if I were you I would use the clone contact feature to add
people to the organization our simply under the organization tab use the
add contact to organization function.