[Vtigercrm-developers] timezone issue

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 30 14:59:35 GMT 2015

Hi  to resolve the http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8573
issue

In the /modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php  replace the  (Line no  561-566)

*foreach ($list_fields as $key => $fieldInfo) {
                $columnName = $fieldInfo[1];
                if(array_key_exists($key, $list_fields_name)){
                    $relatedListFields[$columnName] = $list_fields_name[$key];
                }
            }*
with the

*foreach ($list_fields as $key => $fieldInfo) {
			foreach ($fieldInfo as $columnName) {
				if(array_key_exists($key, $list_fields_name)){
					$relatedListFields[$columnName] = $list_fields_name[$key];
				}
			} }*

We will address #8282 enhancement  in the next release.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Stacey Johnson <stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I meant #8282
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:18 PM, Stacey Johnson <
> stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> sure is reproducible but why ticket is open 9 months?
>> can you guys look at it before releasing new version please
>>
>> cheers
>> Stacey
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Manu urs <manu.k at vtiger.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi  Stacey,
>>>
>>> This issue is reproducible due to wrong entry in the related list header
>>> fields. Here is a trac link regarding the issue .
>>> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8573
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Manu Urs

>>> --