[Vtigercrm-developers] PBXManager integration

marlos22 marlos22 at hotmail.it
Tue Jun 30 10:49:48 GMT 2015

hi

someone use vtiger 6 (6.3) with pbx manager? Today i start to use with call
center but after some calls were successful the users have this message
"called failed". You think it's a problem of vtiger or pbxmanager extension?
Another problem is that if two user have registered the same CRM extension
phone in my preferences, in call log of vtiger calls are assigned all at to
the user that registered first the crm phone.

Example
user A  use CRM phone 100 and go away then arrive the user B that use also
CRM phone 100, if the user A doesn't cancel the crm phone in my preferences
and user B registrered the same CRM phone, calls are assigned all to user A.

It's strange this, also because in the old version this did not happen

thanks for answers

Regards