[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 6.X THEME - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Tue Jun 30 02:38:04 GMT 2015

Then as I understand it your license is not compatible with vtiger and should not be used in conjunction with vtiger

Have you checked if your license is compatible with the open source license you build upon? Because you build upon vtiger then I believe you are in breach of the GPL.

Clause 7 makes a claim which may render you liable for prosecution.

The GPL states you can charge for distribution but once someone has your code they can redistribute it freely
You cannot prevent others from improving and redistributing your code.

The GPL quite deliberately made it not permissible to use open source software as a base for proprietary software.

I strongly suggest you get legal advice.

Chris