[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 6.X THEME - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!

hiromichi chohkei (Narashino System) hchohkei at narashino-sys.com
Sat Jun 27 01:03:01 GMT 2015

Dear MakeYourCloud team

It is nice to know your compay.
I've tried your demo,whichi impressed me much!

Why don't you try my Japanese language pack?
  I think it works at VTigerCRM6.3.
If some of Japanese potentials found Japanaese language is ready, that
may help to
understand your Theme great.

Japanese Language Pack for VTigerCRM6.3:
http://www.narashino-sys.com/?page_id=48

With warm regards,
Hirmichi Chohkei
Natashino System
http://www.narashino-sys.com/

On 2015/06/26 17:39, makeyourcloud wrote:
> Introducing our last creation…. MYC VTIGER THEME DANDY!
>
> This is the start of a new theming revolution for your vTiger CRM, this is
> not the common vtiger theme you can find on the market (based only on a css
> file and a set of images), this is a COMPLETELY RENEWED theme with totally
> new layouts and a new navigation concept. One of the main advantages of this
> theme is that it comes with TWO DIFFERENT SKINS…. one is optimized to be
> used with BIG SCREENS and TABLETS, and the other is ESPECIALLY OPTIMIZED FOR
> MOBILE DEVICES!
>
> To achieve this we had optimized the vTiger crm theming engine, it means
> that YOU DON’T NEED TO REPLACE THE OFFICAL THEMES, so you can easily switch
> theme as usual!
>
> And this is not all….
>
> 1 - REDESIGNED MODULE LIST VIEW
> -ACTION BUTTONS MOVED from the last column to the second, now yo won’t have
> to scroll to right your table to find the actions button, this is especially
> useful when you are using a mobile device, in the mobile skin we replaced
> this buttons with a more slim and practical picklist.
> -COLUMN TOTALS at the bottom of each list column, this is an INCREDIBLE
> USEFUL FEATURE that will help you to RAPIDLY SEE SUMMATIONS at the bottom of
> your NUMERIC COLUMNS (the results are calculated only on the base of the
> shown records)
> -DUPLICATE FILTER this is  an incredible TIMESAVER FUNCTION that will allow
> you to easily duplicate a custom filter and all his parameters
> -ALPHABET PICKER come back
> -SEARCH BUTTON on the top of the list table
>
> 2 -  REDESIGNED MODULE SUMMARY AND DETAIL VIEW
> -RESPONSIVE BLOCKS and SINGLE WIDGET layout for the mobile version
> -GOOGLE MAP NAVIGATOR WIDGET directly in your CUSTOMER/ORGANIZATION SUMMARY
> -RELATED LISTS are now a PICKLIST BUTTON so we can save the space to show
> more datas in the page, especially using mobile device.
>

> 3 - REDESIGNED MODULE EDIT VIEW
> -Especially ADAPTED FOR MOBILE DEVICES, single column layout and PICKLIST
> and DATE fields replaced with NATIVE MOBILE PICKERS (only using mobile skin)
> -PODUCT/SERVICES BLOCK optimized to be PERFECTLY USABLE FROM YOUR PHONE
> -ADAPTED all the POPUPS layouts (related, taxation, quick creation etc..) to
> be fully responsive on each device
>
> 4 - LEFT SIDEBAR MENU
> This sidebar contain all the modules installed in your crm, grouped by
> categories and RESPECTING YOUR MODULE ORDER configuration, it is designed to
> be extremely fast in his utilization on desktop screens and easy to pick and
> tap with small screens.
> This sidebar also contain the quick search form and button for the mobile
> skin
>
> 5 - RIGHT SIDEBAR MENU
> This sidebar will help you to do the main operations in your crm,it show on
> the top a quick menu for settings and theme switching and after it show all
> [...]

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
習志野システム
長慶裕道
Narashino System
Hiromichi Chohkei