[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 6.X THEME - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Jun 26 10:34:19 GMT 2015

Hi,

Many thanks for your timely feedback, we really appreciate your support! :)

About your issue, I tested with different browser and the column totals work
properly for me, just as information, it work only for numeric columns,
please have a look at the Quotes list in our demo (
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger6.3/index.php?module=Quotes&view=List )
then you should see the total at the bottom of the "Totals" column.

About the modifications, as you can see in our setup tutorials (
http://makeyourcloud.com/support/tutorials/how-to-setup-your-new-myc-vtigercrm-theme
) the core modification are really limited  to the following files:

- includes/runtime/Viewer.php
- includes/runtime/Javascript.php
These two files contains the little modifications to allow the crm to load
templates files (tpl and js) directly from the current skin folder (if the
tpl or js file is present). Thanks to this structure you don't need to
replace any core theme file, so you will be able to switch to vtiger default
theme at any moment without other modifications!

- modules/CustomView/views/EditAjax.php
This is optional and is just to allow you to use the "Duplicate Filter"
function

- modules/vtiger/helper/util.php
Here you need just to add our skin name in the switch theme function.

Hope this reply will clarify your doubts!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.