[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 6.X THEME - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Jun 26 08:39:59 GMT 2015

Introducing our last creation…. MYC VTIGER THEME DANDY!

This is the start of a new theming revolution for your vTiger CRM, this is
not the common vtiger theme you can find on the market (based only on a css
file and a set of images), this is a COMPLETELY RENEWED theme with totally
new layouts and a new navigation concept. One of the main advantages of this
theme is that it comes with TWO DIFFERENT SKINS…. one is optimized to be
used with BIG SCREENS and TABLETS, and the other is ESPECIALLY OPTIMIZED FOR
MOBILE DEVICES!

To achieve this we had optimized the vTiger crm theming engine, it means
that YOU DON’T NEED TO REPLACE THE OFFICAL THEMES, so you can easily switch
theme as usual!

And this is not all….

1 - REDESIGNED MODULE LIST VIEW
-ACTION BUTTONS MOVED from the last column to the second, now yo won’t have
to scroll to right your table to find the actions button, this is especially
useful when you are using a mobile device, in the mobile skin we replaced
this buttons with a more slim and practical picklist.
-COLUMN TOTALS at the bottom of each list column, this is an INCREDIBLE
USEFUL FEATURE that will help you to RAPIDLY SEE SUMMATIONS at the bottom of
your NUMERIC COLUMNS (the results are calculated only on the base of the
shown records)
-DUPLICATE FILTER this is  an incredible TIMESAVER FUNCTION that will allow
you to easily duplicate a custom filter and all his parameters
-ALPHABET PICKER come back
-SEARCH BUTTON on the top of the list table

2 -  REDESIGNED MODULE SUMMARY AND DETAIL VIEW
-RESPONSIVE BLOCKS and SINGLE WIDGET layout for the mobile version
-GOOGLE MAP NAVIGATOR WIDGET directly in your CUSTOMER/ORGANIZATION SUMMARY
-RELATED LISTS are now a PICKLIST BUTTON so we can save the space to show
more datas in the page, especially using mobile device.

3 - REDESIGNED MODULE EDIT VIEW
-Especially ADAPTED FOR MOBILE DEVICES, single column layout and PICKLIST
and DATE fields replaced with NATIVE MOBILE PICKERS (only using mobile skin)
-PODUCT/SERVICES BLOCK optimized to be PERFECTLY USABLE FROM YOUR PHONE
-ADAPTED all the POPUPS layouts (related, taxation, quick creation etc..) to
be fully responsive on each device

4 - LEFT SIDEBAR MENU
This sidebar contain all the modules installed in your crm, grouped by
categories and RESPECTING YOUR MODULE ORDER configuration, it is designed to
be extremely fast in his utilization on desktop screens and easy to pick and
tap with small screens.
This sidebar also contain the quick search form and button for the mobile
skin

5 - RIGHT SIDEBAR MENU
This sidebar will help you to do the main operations in your crm,it show on
the top a quick menu for settings and theme switching and after it show all
your module actions and widgets like “send email” or “Export to Pdf”, for
the desktop version you can also choose to keep this sidebar open during
your crm utilization.

6 - HOME DASHBOARD
-GRID LAYOUT OPTIMIZED to be fully visible on mobile devices
-GOOGLE GRAPH INTEGRATION: we have REPLACED BAR, MULTIBAR AND PIE CHARTS
with the correspondent graphs provided by google, resulting in more
comprehensible and awesome graphs.

This are just SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES that comes with our Dandy vTiger
Theme, check our demo (with your smartphone too) to really see what we are
talking about!

SCREENSHOTS AND INFOS: http://makeyourcloud.com/vtiger-responsive-theme
DEMO: http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger6.3

Hope this news will be helpful to the community!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.