[Vtigercrm-developers] sort customview/filters/listview

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Fri Jun 26 01:16:11 GMT 2015

Hi if I understand your request you want to change the ordering of the results of a custom filter

Look at my reply to Simone with the subject "Email related: last email at top of the list"

That shows you an example of where to start, but it is custom coding. If you're not comfortable with that you will need to get a coder to do it for you.

If you want to add the ability to choose the filters sort order when constructing the filter (a good idea) then it will require a fair bit more work.

Chris