[Vtigercrm-developers] Example of app.showModalWindow()?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:01:57 GMT 2015

I have a javascript class that is performing some extra validations
(using ajax).

If the validation fails I am successfully showing a modal popup with the
information required.

When the user clicks the cancel link it works as expected - the window
closes and nothing else happens.

When the user clicks the OK button I want this to run some additional
javascript code (but *not* a form submission) but I can't figure out how
to do this "the vtiger way"... I could stick an "onclick()" thing in the
button but this doesn't seem to be the way to to do it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers