[Vtigercrm-developers] use vtiger in lan and extarnal access

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 11:53:34 GMT 2015

if you edit the file includes/http/Request.php
and look around line 207 there is a function called validateReferer, you
can edit this to taste. You can tell it to just return true all the
time, or change this bit -> (stripos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'],
$site_URL) !== 0) to something else which matches all the URLs which you
might use to access the system. You need to do this if you want to
support both http and https or a different internal/external URL.

Alan.