[Vtigercrm-developers] About mailscanner

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:34:18 GMT 2015

Hello,
Mailscanner after performing scan can be set only to make email  "read" or
"unread". Is it possible modify and let email set as is at the moment of
scanning? I mean if email is read remain read, if unread remain unread.
We need this becouse if we use mailscanner to automatically relate all
email received in one email address to contact of crm, we need also that
this action doesn't change the status of email that are checked in external
client.

Thanks

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!