[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEWS!] MYC Customer Portal - Paypal integrations and more plugins

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Thu Jun 18 13:29:42 GMT 2015

Hello to everybody!
We are really happy to share with you new updates on MYC store.

[NEW!] [PLUGIN] QUOTES/INVOICES STATUS UPDATE
[NEW!] [PLUGIN] CUSTOMER INFO UPDATE
[NEW!] [PLUGIN] PAYPAL INTEGRATION

QUOTES/INVOICES STATUS UPDATE - This plugin allow you to show the
'Approve/Reject' button at the bottom of your Quotes and Invoices, when a
customer will click this button the quote status will be set to the one you
choose in the configuration and the button will be disabled!

CUSTOMER INFO UPDATE - This plugin allow your customer to update their
contact and organization information directly from your portal, you can
choose which fields your customer will be able to update for each module and
in which order this fields should be showed in the edit form with a simple
drag & drop interface!

PAYPAL INTEGRATION - This plugin allow you to show the 'Pay with Paypal'
button at the bottom of your Quotes and Invoices, when a success payment
will be registered the entity status will be automatically set to the one
selected during the configuration of the plugin. In the plugin configuration
page, for each module you will be able to enable/disable the plugin
(Quotes/invoices), you can set for which statuses of your document hide the
'Pay with Paypal’ and which status should be set after a success payment for
the related record.

As usual the portal project is completely FREE and OPEN-SOURCE, you can find
on GitHub or download it at:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com.

Try our demo now at:
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal
USERNAME: demo at makeyourcloud.com
PASSWORD: demo

We have also created a NEW PROFESSIONAL THEME named FANCY , you can see it
and other professional themes in our store:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtiger-customer-portal

We are open to any feedback, bug report or feature request, please report it
to our forum http://forum.makeyourcloud.com , we will be happy to help you!

Please visit our website for more informations, F.A.Q. and Tutorials!