[Vtigercrm-developers] ui10type in workflow

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 18 13:48:59 GMT 2015

Hi
While we are setting a condition for UItype 10 field  you can find only"has
changed " option.
We can also find the related  modules  field  in the work flow condition
list .

Ex : Organisation is related to contact
In the Contact work flow  you can set a  condition  like "
Organisation(Organisation Name)"   field equals to "XYZ".

Regards.
Manu Urs

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I noticed that if I try to set a condition on ui10type field in workflow
> the only condition I can set is has changed...
> This is a bug or expected behaviour? There is a way to check the value of
> field?
>
> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

Manu