[Vtigercrm-developers] Create a Lead in Web service using vtwsclib 1.5

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:49:33 GMT 2015

Hello Estevan

Thanks for the feedbakc

My script is working! and  in https.

My next roadblock is I want to assign a group for the lead so I have done
this because the Group entity Id is 28 and the group I want is 2
    $record = $client->doCreate($module, Array('lastname'=>'Test_LS',
'company'=>'Test', 'assigned_user_id'=>'28x2'));

but I have the following message with my admin account....
ACCESS_DENIED:Permission to perform the operation is denied

still in vtiger 6.2 just in case
Thanks in advance

Christophe Humbert