[Vtigercrm-developers] Where to find the Summary and QuickCreate view save

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 12 06:47:14 GMT 2015

Hi

As 'Events_SaveAjax_Action'  class is not present it will fall back to
'Calendar_SaveAjax_Action' . The  QuickCreate of event  will handle by
process api of 'Calendar_SaveAjax_Action' class. If you want to add some
special actions during the Event save operation , you can create a new
'Events_SaveAjax_Action' class  which extends 'Calendar_SaveAjax_Action'.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 7:06 AM, sunny <1250572980 at qq.com> wrote:

> I add the some code in the save action  of the event module,but when use
> the Summary and QuickCreate,it  do not take affect.I want to know where and
> which file control the save of the the Summary and QuickCreate.

Manu