[Vtigercrm-developers] Office 365

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:28:04 GMT 2015

On 08/06/15 15:05, Conrado Maggi wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> I've notice you have added a new integration with Office 365.
>
> Will this feature arrive to the open source version or will be always
> one of the on-demand features?

I was wondering the same about a few of the modules in On-Demand... With
the vtiger Marketplace I was going to suggest it would be really helpful
if vtiger sold their modules via the Extension store.

There are a few that my customers would use but can't because they
cannot use the On-Demand service for various reasons (mostly
customisation/integration issues).