[Vtigercrm-developers] New module whit google map

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:18:11 GMT 2015

Two comments:

1. Why don't you simply look at how the exiting module does it and
extend it to work for your other modules?

2. Be aware the the Google Maps API prohibits use without a proper
license unless it is on a Public facing website - which CRMs tend not to be:

"Your service must be freely and publicly accessible to end users."
https://developers.google.com/maps/licensing

This is one of the reasons we re-wrote GeoTools[1] to use Open Street Map.

Hope this helps.

Alan

[1] https://marketplace.vtiger.com/app/listings?id=16