[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Manager... (yawn)

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:15:36 GMT 2015

I have, I suppose, a reasonably large IMAP inbox with about 90 folders
and many thousands of emails within it. But I don't think this will be
*unusually* large in this day and age...

When I go to the Mail Manager page in vtiger 6.3.0 I am presented with
the "Loading Please Wait...." message.

For ever :-(

It never gets to the point of showing me my folder list.

What is the point? Why don't you do what others have done before and
integrate a half-decent webmail client like Roundcube[1] or whatever is
appropriate for the vtiger license?

Al

[1]
We have Roundcube on our mail server (Zentyal) and when I log into that
it is virtually instant in displaying my Inbox and folders etc...