[Vtigercrm-developers] windows exe installer versions

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 15:29:19 GMT 2015

thanks, reopened it now. I don't see a great need to have the bundle for
Windows really, if someone really wants to run it on Windows they can,
sorting out their own Apache and mysql (or even IIS and MS SQL perhaps).
The bundle is kind of nice if it just works, but if it is broken it is
worse than nothing.

Alan.