[Vtigercrm-developers] report issue with version 6.3

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Jun 4 15:27:07 GMT 2015

I downloaded the 6.3 version in the hope to get rid of an issue that I
cannot resolve in 6.2. Unfortunately the issue is in the 6.3 as well:

if you take a look at the first screenshot, you can see that I have a
report of a custom module with three record in it. All of the record
have the created time set as 04-06-2015 plus the hour:min:sec time.

If you look at the second screenshot you can see what happens if I try
to filter these record by date: the condition is: 'created time equals
04-06-2015' but no record is shown even if I created three records today
so I should be able to see them. Same goes using the modified time.

This is the same problem I have with 6.2 and I've not been able to find
a solution yet. Is there a way to fix this problem?

ps:

1. both installation (6.3 and 6.2) are fresh installations, not
migration from previous versions
2. To create my custom module I tried vtlib tools first and then the
module designer on both (6.2 and 6.3) versions. Still the same issue.
3. Conditions with other fields (assigned to, etc) works correctly, only
date fields have this problem.