[Vtigercrm-developers] windows exe installer versions

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 14:51:12 GMT 2015

Hi all,

just been speaking to someone who tried to install the windows exe file
all in one package for 6.2.0, it turns out that the install tells him
that the version of PHP required is 5.5 and the bundle includes PHP
version 5.3.10. I haven't tried installing this myself, but I had a
quick look in the exe file and it does indeed contain PHP 5.3.10.
For 6.3 it would probably be a good idea to bundle things that meet the
installation requirements!

Alan.