[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.3.0 official release

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Jun 4 14:01:40 GMT 2015

Thanks, I checked the code in the changeset and it's the same I have.

I tried another installation without using virtual hosts (but instead
using the default 127.0.0.1 url address) and this time everything works
correctly, so it's something to do with having vtiger on virtual host. I
already had to abandon virtualhosts on previous versions of vtiger
because the 'customize record numbering feature' wasn't working (it
didn't save new values).. am I the only one experiencing this problem? I
usually use easyphp for my localhost, but I have also tried setting
virtualhosts with wamp and on ubuntu (on virtualbox) but I always get
the same result, the only thing I can do to have a vtiger working
locally is using no virtualhosts