[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.3.0 official release

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Thu Jun 4 13:19:02 GMT 2015

hi, is there an online demo for this version?

I ask because I've just installed it for testing but when I go to
'manage users' to change the status from active to inactive, I cannot do
it: I click on the text and it correctly changes to select list, but
when I choose the 'inactive' option the select list stays there instead
of saving the new value and display the chosen value as text (as it used
to worked in previous versions)

If there is a demo site I can check wether is a common problem or it's
just my installation that is not working properly

thanks