[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.3.0 official release

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 4 09:01:26 GMT 2015

Dear developer,

We are happy to announce GA of Vtiger CRM 6.3.0. In the past 4 months,
since we released Vtiger CRM 6.2, we focused our efforts on improving
stability. Vtiger 6.3 also features minor API enhancements for better
integration.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We also want to extend special thanks
to kingkaustubh at me.com for notifying us about XSS vulnerability in tag
cloud (fixed in 6.3)

Vtiger 6.3.0 Highlights:

   - RelatedList API added to Vtiger Web Services.
   - Fixes for 96 issues
   <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=6.3.0>
   reported on trac.vtiger.com, including some long standing issues from
   5.4.0.

You can download Vtiger CRM 6.3.0 from this page:
https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/

If you encounter any problems while using Vtiger 6.3.0, please log them at
trac.vtiger.com and use discussions.vtiger.com or the developer email list
as channel for collaboration.

Thank you all for your support. .

Please report issue you encounter at trac.vtiger.com (set target version
6.3.0)