[Vtigercrm-developers] Don't Change the entityfield for Users... [WAS Re: BUG: UI10 with more than 1 target breaking filters...?}

Mariusz Krzaczkowski m.krzaczkowski at yetiforce.com
Mon Jun 1 15:47:09 GMT 2015

Alan had a good idea, suggested on your idea and I corrected it. see:

https://github.com/YetiForceCompany/YetiForceCRM/blob/master/include/QueryGenerator/QueryGenerator.php#L721
[2]
---

Z poważaniem / Regards

MARIUSZ KRZACZKOWSKI
_Director of Product Development_
M: +48 884-998-123
E: m.krzaczkowski at yetiforce.com
-------------------------

We created an innovative open source project called YetiForceCRM. You
can test it here [3], download [4] it for free or read its documentation
[5]. Follow us on Twitter [6] to get real-time info about new
functionalities and articles.

W dniu 2015-05-29 17:37, Alan Lord napisał(a):

> It seems that changing the entityfield for the Users module also breaks the "Assigned To" Search box in ListView columns...
>
> I will try and fix that next week... :-⁠(
>
> It would have been nice if the devs had at least acknowledged the issue in this thread...
>
> Have a good weekend
>
> Al
>
> On 22/⁠05/⁠15 11:29, Alan Lord wrote:
>
>> Together these changes mean that the QueryGenerator no longer makes two
>> incorrect assumptions:
>>
>> 1. That the Users module entityfield will *always* be
>> 'first_name,last_name'
>>
>> and
>>
>> 2. That any entityfield with more than one field will *only* ever have
>> two fieldnames (We have had situations where we have used three).

> http://www.vtiger.com/ [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.vtiger.com/