[Vtigercrm-developers] NEW MYC VTIGER 6 RESPONSIVE THEME BEGBIE + DANDY VTIGER THEME UPDATED!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Jul 31 13:35:37 GMT 2015

NEW VTIGER 6 RESPONSIVE THEME BEGBIE - NEW FEATURES
[NEW] - Modules Icon Set renewed and module icons now visible in the module
sidebar menu
[NEW] - Enhanced menu behavior and toggle style, you can now see your module
position in the sidebar before open it thanks to the new icons
[NEW] - Mobile quick “Open with Map” widget for Contacts and Organizations
detail view to rapidly open your phone map application and point to your
customer direction.
[NEW] - Changed Related Modules tab disposition, now you can immediately see
which related modules are available on the top of your module detail view
and you need one click less to navigate between them
[NEW] - 3 NEW COLOR SKINS

VTIGER 6 RESPONSIVE THEME DANDY - FIXES AND ENHANCEMENTS
[FIX] - Solved a problem with right sidebar behavior for non-admin users
[FIX] - Solved a problem with google map widget that sometime might not load
properly
[FIX] - Solved a problem with related list refresh when a relation operation
is completed (select, add or remove related record)
[ENHANCEMENT] - 3 NEW COLOR SKINS
[ENHANCEMENT] - Disabled dashboard drag functionality only for mobile skins,
to solve unwanted actions when sliding the homepage

And all the other features introduced with our themes...

1 - REDESIGNED MODULE LIST VIEW
-COLUMN TOTALS
-DUPLICATE FILTER FUNCTION
-ALPHABET PICKER

2 -  REDESIGNED MODULE SUMMARY AND DETAIL VIEW
-RESPONSIVE BLOCKS and SINGLE WIDGET layout for the mobile version
-GOOGLE MAP NAVIGATOR WIDGET directly in your CUSTOMER/ORGANIZATION SUMMARY
-RELATED LISTS ACTIONS are now a PICKLIST BUTTON on mobile devices so we can
save the space to show more datas in the page.
3 - REDESIGNED MODULE EDIT VIEW
-Especially ADAPTED FOR MOBILE DEVICES, single column layout and PICKLIST
and DATE fields replaced with NATIVE MOBILE PICKERS (only using mobile skin)
-PODUCT/SERVICES BLOCK optimized to be PERFECTLY USABLE FROM YOUR PHONE
-ADAPTED all the POPUPS layouts (related, taxation, quick creation etc..) to
be fully responsive on each device
4 - LEFT SIDEBAR MENU
5 - RIGHT SIDEBAR MENU
6 - HOME DASHBOARD
-GRID LAYOUT OPTIMIZED
-GOOGLE GRAPH INTEGRATION

7 - OPTIMIZED vTiger crm THEMING ENGINE, it means that YOU DON’T NEED TO
REPLACE THE OFFICAL THEMES, so you can easily switch theme as usual!

This are just SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES that comes with our Themes, check
our demo (with your smartphone too) to really see what we are talking about!

SCREENSHOTS AND INFOS: http://makeyourcloud.com/vtiger-responsive-theme
DEMO: http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger6.3

Hope this news will be helpful to the community!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.