[Vtigercrm-developers] Problems with Webservice after upgrade to Vtiger 6.3.0

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 22 08:11:04 GMT 2015

Hi

We can reproducible this issue in our 6.3.0 instance .
Here is a trac <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8606> link.
To fix this issue  please do replace the  Line no 282 in
include/Webservices/VtigerCRMObjectMeta.php by

 if(strcasecmp($webserviceField->getFieldDataType(),'file') !== 0){
>                     $this->fieldColumnMapping[$fieldName] =
> $webserviceField->getColumnName();
>  }

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM, johnnyrockets <johnb at newsreview.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to give this a bump, but I think this is an important issue that
> hasn't been acknowledged. Can anyone confirm my initial report that trying
> to use the following query with Vtiger Webservices does not work in Vtiger
> 6.3.0:
> 'select * from Emails;'
>
> I would be happy to provide additional information if requested.
>
> Thanks,
> biz

> Nabble.com.

Manu