[Vtigercrm-developers] Examples of new Webservices functions?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:31:26 GMT 2015

On 21/07/15 12:12, Christophe Humbert wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
> Indeed would be interesting to get some info...I imagine and to know if
> it will be included in vtwslib 1.?

Some tests:

> $relatedTypes = vtws_relatedtypes('Accounts',$current_user);

$relatedTypes contains a response like:

> Array
> (
>     [types] => Array
>         (
>             [0] => Contacts
>             [1] => Potentials
>             [2] => Quotes
>             [3] => SalesOrder
>             [4] => Invoice
>             [5] => Calendar
>             [6] => Emails
>             [7] => Calendar
>             [8] => Documents
>             [9] => HelpDesk
>             [10] => Products
>             [11] => Campaigns
>             [12] => Services
>             [13] => PBXManager
>             [14] => ServiceContracts
>             [15] => Project
>             [16] => Assets
>         )
>
>     [information] => Array
>         (
>             [Contacts] => Array
>                 (
>                     [name] => Contacts
>                     [label] => Contacts
>                     [isEntity] => 1
>                 )
>
>             [Potentials] => Array
>                 (
>                     [name] => Potentials
>                     [label] => Potentials
>                     [isEntity] => 1
>                 )
>
>             [Quotes] => Array
>                 (
>                     [name] => Quotes
>                     [label] => Quotes
>                     [isEntity] => 1
>                 )

there is no information about the nature of the relationship. I'm not
sure how useful this function could be really.

The other function that appears to be designed to called is the
vtws_retrieve_related function but I cannot get this to return anything
useful:

$typeInformation = vtws_retrieve_related('11', 'Contacts', 'Contacts',
$current_user);

returns: