[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating custom uitype 10 field in the Calendar Module.

ardi zeneli zeneliiardi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:53:02 GMT 2015

Hi Manu,

I wanted this new custom uitype 10 field related to Organisations for the
cases where the field in the "Related To" block is alredy related with
another Opportunity or Campaign and i want to relate this Event with an
Organization, which would not be possible since the field is alredy
compiled.

Thanks