[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Integration duplicates on Google Calendar

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Jul 19 21:42:50 GMT 2015

Was your system, like ours not set to UTC as standard timezone?

Earlier last week the vtiger team confirmed for us that we should never
be changing the default timezone in the config to anything other than UTC.

I am looking at creating a script to find and mend time/datetime fields
etc in the system now (eww) and we will look at reverting our system to
UTC. Would suggest you do the same and dump this code change as the
longer we stray from the intended setup the more problems we will start
to see.

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060