[Vtigercrm-developers] Store files and attachments on remote server?

ssuess vtiger-crm at c.satoristephen.com
Tue Jul 14 13:51:02 GMT 2015

Before I go modifying the system myself, I would see if anyone already has
done work on this or has some ideas for the following:

1. Would like all file uploads/attachments to be stored on something like
Amazon S3 or SFTP server somewhere

2. When users go to attach a file, system would upload to the remote server
instead of Vtiger server

3. System would still need to store links to the remote system for download
from that system

4. Possibly need to integrate backend authentication to that system to
control access to specific files

Any and all thoughts and ideas appreciated, thanks!