[Vtigercrm-developers] Customize csv extraction file

Zebra Hosting info at zebra.hosting
Mon Jul 13 14:10:44 GMT 2015

Alan, any plans to adjust your LSWYSIWYG extension to YETI? Already put this as a request in (Yeti) GITHUB.

We use it a lot. Seems especially no tech people love the simple and direct way to export.
Somehow your Github version does not install on my Yeti test sites.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting