[Vtigercrm-developers] new responsive template for vtiger6 for free

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 11:10:00 GMT 2015

looks nice, what is your intention with the two column layouts for
blocks? It looks to me as if the DetailViewBlockView.tpl and
EditViewBlocks.tpl templates could be rewritten to put things in divs
rather than table rows, allowing for the 1 column layout, or even a 3
column layout for larger screens.

Alan.