[Vtigercrm-developers] mapping uitype10 field from lead to opportunity

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 9 11:09:30 GMT 2015

Hi

You can remove the restriction for this UI type .There is no issue
regarding this but make sure that while you are Editing the lead
mapping,you  should maps the fields witch are related to the same modules.

Ex:  "Opportunity for Lead"  field [Lead to *Opportunity* relation]  should
map to  "Opportunity for Contact" field [Contact to *Opportunity* relation ]

We will update this in next  release
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8598

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Manu,
> thanks for answer. You will give me the finally answer here or you plan to
> change in next relase? If I remove restriction can I have some issue? Let
> me know please.

>> Hi
>>
>> On default we have restricted some UI type fields for the Lead Mapping.
>> You can find this list in the modules/Settings/Leads/models/Module.php [
>> line no 40] . We had consider  your request. We will check the dependency
>> of this type and we will give the access for the Lead Mapping.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Manu Urs
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Simone Travaglini <
>> simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> we have add a uitype10 field in lead. Now we need to map when converted
>>> to opportunity, but this type of field seems not work with lead mapping
>>> tool?
>>> Tips?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Simone Travaglini
>>> 328 5499846
>>> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>>>

>>> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
>>> necessario!

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Manu

> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

Manu