[Vtigercrm-developers] mapping uitype10 field from lead to opportunity

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 9 09:34:32 GMT 2015

Hi

On default we have restricted some UI type fields for the Lead Mapping. You
can find this list in the modules/Settings/Leads/models/Module.php [ line
no 40] . We had consider  your request. We will check the dependency of
this type and we will give the access for the Lead Mapping.

Regards,
Manu Urs

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> we have add a uitype10 field in lead. Now we need to map when converted to
> opportunity, but this type of field seems not work with lead mapping tool?
> Tips?
>
> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

Manu