[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Integration duplicates on Google Calendar

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Jul 9 01:03:20 GMT 2015

We saw some issues with this due to our system not running UTC as the
base timezone.

Solution was to update the following line to the one supplied (this
worked for our specific installation but I'm unsure if it is a universal
fix):
>         $timeZone = new DateTimeZone('UTC');
>         $timeZone = new DateTimeZone(date_default_timezone_get());

I believe the only place this was applied was in the file
/modules/Google/models/Calendar.php

We were seeing a multitude of issues with imported times coming in as
the wrong timezone, so it may very well be that this is not at all
related to your issue, however prior to this change we were also
(sometimes) getting duplication.

On 08/07/15 21:00, PlaymaN Tepes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In my Google Calendar Synchronization I'm having some duplication
> problems.
>
> I have an Event on Gmail Calendar which I syncronize with Vtiger. This
> is OK. The problem is If I synchronize again: since I have an event in
> vTiger (from last synchronization), this record goes to Google
> Calendar and make duplicate. (Is the same Event).
>
> Then, If I syncronize again, I will have 4 Events in Gmail, then 8,
> then 16...
>
> Anyone suffered things like this?
>
> How should I proceed?
>
> Thank you so much,