[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.2.0 official release

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 28 13:19:19 GMT 2015

Dear developers,

After 4 month span from vtiger 6.1.0 release, we're happy to announce
vtiger 6.2.0 official release. Our efforts towards this release is to make
product more stable.

We would take an opportunity to thank entire community for there support
towards release and making product more stable.

Our special thanks for the following contributors.

   - Simone Travaglini and Matteo Baranzoni - UI enhancements for the
   Customer Portal.
   - Sanehdeep Singh, ControlCase International Pvt. Ltd - worked closely
   to get session fixation.

Some of the notable enhancements includes:

   - Google Calendar api upgraded to support V3 api
   - Security fix for session hijacking

Closed over 200 issues
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=6.2.0>
reported
on trac.vtiger.com

Closed tickets also include long standing issues from 5.4.0 and also
patches shared by developers.

You can find the download links at:
https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/

If you encounter any problems while using Vtiger 6.2.0, please log them at
trac.vtiger.com and use discussions.vtiger.com or the developer email list
as channel for collaboration.

Thank you all for your patience!

Please report issue you encounter at trac.vtiger.com (set
target version 6.2.0)