[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom UItype (upload file field) working well except on Calendar/Events

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:48:59 GMT 2015

Hi,

Using the following forum contribution (with some little mods. to make it
work) I've been able to create a new UItype 201 for file upload/attachment.
https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/168409/vtiger-6-custom-upload-file-field-mod/p1

It works very well on any module but not on calendar/event module, my custom
field (added with vtlib but same results when adding it via GUI) appears as
simple text field instead of file upload field.

I've checked vtiger_fields and vtiger_activity tables, all seems OK and my
custom file upload field looks like all other UItype 201 fields.

Any reason why Calendar/Events modules don't find my custom UItype like
other do ?