[Vtigercrm-developers] Get information about another module's record

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 26 16:22:08 GMT 2015

Hi,

You can get the module information of other module through different module
by creating module model structure. you can create module instance by
Vtiger_Module_Model::getInstance("module_name"). File responsible for
getting module model is (modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php)

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Giovanni Incammicia <
incammicia.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to create a php class in modules/x/actions so I can use
> "index.php?srcmodule=x&action=GetInfo&record=15&destmodule=y" to get
> information about record 15 of the module y from a module x, where x!=y.
>
> How could I do?
> Thanks,
>
> Giovanni Incammicia

With